Gathering Use and Disclosure of Non-identifying Information
- We may collect Non-identifying Information from you and Identifying Information that you provide. "Non-identifying Information" is information that, on its own, cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity. "Identifying Information," is information such as a name or email address that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity.
Gathering Non-identifying Information
- Like most site operators, we gather Non-identifying Information that your web browser, depending on its settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address (this helps us to provide site user functionality of geolocation), operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving this Site.
- We may provide Web Cookies—a small file containing a string of characters—to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser. We may use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each session, and to make your site experience more pleasant. This ability also helps us to understand how our customers use our site.
- If you do not wish to have web cookies placed on your computer, you should set your browser to refuse web cookies before accessing this site, with the understanding that many features of this site may not function properly without the aid of web cookies. If you refuse web cookies, you assume all responsibility for any resulting loss of functionality.
- A Web Beacon is usually a 1x1-pixel image object embedded in a web page. It is usually invisible to a user, but allows site operators to check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email communication. We may place Web Beacons on pages of this Site. We have standard analytic software installed on our server to help with the design and use of our site; in addition, these beacons communicate information to additional analytic software, for example, Google Analytics software.
- Web Beacons are ineffective if you choose to decline all cookies, or modify your browser settings to notify you each time a site tries to use a cookie (prompting you to accept or decline cookies).
Use of Non-identifying Information
- We analyze Non-identifying Information gathered from users of this Site to help us understand how this Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are better able to design this Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use.
Disclosure of Non-identifying Information
- From time to time, we may also release the Non-identifying Information gathered from Site users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Site internally within the company.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Identifying Information
- As defined above, Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity. We will only collect Identifying Information that you knowingly submit to us. We will not disclose your Identifying Information to third parties unless we directly obtain your permission with the following exceptions:
We disclose Identifying Information if:
- We are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order.
- We believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large.
- We believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
- Our server data is secure using leading industry security measures and not accessible to any third parties.
Access to Information
- You have a right to contact us in order to access or update any personal information that we may store about you.
Policy requirements for Google Analytics Display Advertising Features - Analytics Help
- Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Display Advertiser Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out).
Please see Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs
for the web.
If you wish to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org